Sunday, August 8, 2010

random thoughts/feelings

-I wish I was a kid, and didn't have to worry about calories.

-If I was a kid, I wouldn't have to feel gulty about mixing butter and processed cheese and dipping pretzels in it last night. Yeah, that depressed.

-With depression, there is no fake it til you make it, it's fake it til you die. (This came from a friend)

-I took a huge step this morning and unblocked someone (on facebook) who causes me major rage,
and anxiety.

-I wish I had a special machine, or robot or wizard that could change my hair instantly.

-I worry that people won't find me as funny sober, as when I was drinking. Maybe funny is all I have (had) and now it's gone.

1 comment:

  1. Im sorry hun =( I think you are a hilarious, intelligent and absolutely Beatuiful Woman.

    xoxo

    ReplyDelete