Wednesday, August 11, 2010

On the way back to me again

So, I got the boobs I always wanted, I've lost quite a bit of weight so far, and that makes me feel great...but those are all superficial things. Those were the easy things. Now I have to change the things that you can't see.
I got sober, I'm making more responsible financial decisions, but I really need to work on the tough stuff. The stuff that turns me into an angry, hateful maniac. You know, the stuff that I've been putting off...
Oh yeah, and that girl that I unblocked on Facebook a few days back? I blocked her again. We've got lots of mutual friends, and just seeing her name and face made me want to break shit.
I need to stop procrastinating and fix ME. Speaking of procrastinating, I need to get on with my day. Til next time....

1 comment:

  1. You should be very porud of you weight loss. I know you can do this and we both can walk out of this with our heads held high and proud of our accomplishments.

    ReplyDelete